What does the start of 2016 look like for you? With a clear vision and plan, are you excited and hopeful for the opportunity to exceed last years production and collection goals?
Are you concerned that it will be a repeat of last years disappointing numbers?
Last year did you struggle with any of the following?
- Low treatment plan acceptance from your patients.
- Not knowing your active and inactive patient numbers.
- Hygiene continuing care reports were a nightmare.
- Too many holes in the schedule.
- Poor treatment presentation skills.
- Too many patients left the practice and you don’t know why.
- Not enough time to keep your office social media sites current.
Don’t struggle another minute, plan now to make 2016 your BEST year yet! Get whatever help and training you need and want to make the necessary improvements. Feel free to contact me for a complimentary, no obligation consultation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today, I’d like to help you tackle one of those struggles… your inactive patients. Let’s reactivate all of your patients that haven’t been in for one year or longer. The start of the new year is a great time to make a plan for reactivating your patients…. (attack that File Cabinet…or computer patient database!)
Ideally, daily, weekly and monthly efforts should be made to develop and maintain relationships with your patients in order to keep them active. However, if for whatever reason your inactive patient database is growing – take steps now to welcome those patients back in to the schedule. You can start by sending a We Miss You reactivation letter.
The following letter can easily be customized to your practice:
WE MISS YOU!
You may not realize how long it has been since we’ve seen you.
We understand how hectic life can be, and it’s easy to put off a visit to the dentist.
We sincerely care about your dental health, and we’re concerned when you miss out on your regular dental visits. With regular check-ups and good home care, dentistry can help you maintain your oral health – and overall health.
Please call xxx xxx today to reserve your appointment and to take advantage of our “let’s get re-acquainted” offer:
Present this letter at your appointment and receive
$25 toward your dental treatment and a
complimentary oral cancer screening.
If you haven’t been in because you are seeing another dentist, please let us know. This way, we can update our records and we’ll know you’re receiving your all important dental care.
A welcoming smile is waiting for you!
Yours for better dental health,
- Include a deadline to respond.
- Use a handwritten colored envelope (Grab their attention!).
- Have two offers: One for your patient and one for a friend, family member, co-worker or neighbor.
- Make a call to the patients about a week after mailing the letter.
- Be sure to document all attempts at contacting the patient and the response.
- Include Social Media & Office Contact Information.
Betty Hayden Consulting is ready to help you create a fantastic marketing plan that will surely exceed your patients expectations and or help you with your practice management concerns and goals. Contact Betty at email@example.com to set up your no obligation, complimentary consultation.
Make it a GREAT Day!
Yours for Greater Success,