Dental Marketing Ideas for April
FOR UPDATED DENTAL MARKETING IDEAS FOR APRIL VISIT: April 2017 Marketing Ideas
“It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade.”
~ Charles Dickens
So far in my neck of the woods we have yet to feel spring in the light let alone feel summer. You know the saying about March, In Like a Lion Out Like a Lamb? Well it came in like a lion and has set up camp. Brrr!
So let’s think and talk about the month of April and how we can use spring flowers to market your practice and exceed your patients expectations.
Here are some ideas for you:
Theme: Spring Flowers
Focus: Complimentary Oral Cancer Screenings (More about this in a minute)
Fun Give Away: Flower Seed Packets w/a label and business card attached.
Flower seed packets can be purchased at most Dollar Stores for around .20 a packet. Great deal!
The labels you attach to the flower seed packets can say:
“Your referrals help grow our practice, Thank you!“
“Our Office Blooms Because of you!“
“Please enjoy these flowers growing as much as we enjoy your referrals growing our practice.”
Quick note about referrals – make sure you are tracking them. Specifically tracking each and every new patients referral source. No generic “internet” referral sources either, that isn’t good enough and can mean many different internet sources. You want to know exactly what is bringing in the new patients so you can do more of it. 🙂
Your patients will love these little flower seed packets give-aways! Often times they ask if they can take one for a friend/family member. Of course, they can! This is why you want to make certain the office name & info is on the packet.
April is also National Garden Month ~ Have a drawing for a Gardening Tote filled w/gardening supplies.
Let us talk now about your featured service: Complimentary Oral Cancer Screenings.
April is Oral Cancer Awareness Month
Update: SEE April is Oral Cancer Awareness Month for Current Oral Cancer Awareness Marketing Ideas and Facts
Use this as an opportunity to educate your patients and folks in the community. With a goal of bringing in new patients.
Your offer is this:
April is Oral Cancer Awareness Month
our office is pleased to offer FREE Oral Cancer Screenings
in a National Effort to END ORAL CANCER!
How can you promote your offer?
- Send a Press Release to local newspapers & TV stations. (I can help you create a press release for your event: Email: email@example.com)
- Create a one-page flier for your patients to share with their friends, family members, co-workers, and neighbors. (If you need a sample OCS flier, I’m happy to send you one. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Talk about it on Social Media!
- Create a Facebook Complimentary Oral Cancer Screening Event
- Recare Opportunity: Encourage inactive patients to come in for their important free oral cancer screening.
- Smoking and drinking are the most common risk factors, but that is changing.
- The biggest risk factor now is the sexually transmitted virus called HPV, the same virus that can cause cervical cancer.
- The Oral Cancer Foundation says 40,000 people will be diagnosed with oral cancer this year alone, the majority of those cases will be tied to HPV.
- There is an epidemic of oral cancer among young people, unfortunately, due to oral sex.
- Fastest growing segment of the oral cancer population are non-smokers under the age of fifty.
- Additional risk factors include high alcohol consumption, the use of conventional smokeless (chewing/spit) tobacco, as well as prolonged exposure to the sun (for lip cancers).
- Oral Cancer Screenings are quick and painless.
Here are 5 more ways to help your patients smile in April!
National Fun at Work Day – April 1st.
Baseball – Opening Day ~ Dress in your cities team attire and take pictures to post on social media – invite your patients to come to their appointment in their baseball attire. Make it a fun day in the office. (Serve hot dogs & popcorn)
UPDATE: SEE Baseball Opening Day Dental Marketing Ideas FOR MORE IDEAS!!
Prom Season ~ Promote Teeth Whitening
National Youth Sports Safety Month ~ Feature: Mouthguards
National Kite Month ~ Fun idea for the kids, buy some kites (dollar store) to use as prizes.
So there you have it, some fun and educational ideas for the month of April to exceed your patients expectations and bring in new patients!
If you have any other thoughts or ideas please feel free to comment below. Should you need any help with your April marketing campaign, please email Betty: email@example.com
Yours for Success!
Spring is nature’s way of saying, “Let’s party!”
~ Robin Williams